Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NEW Co-Wash Method!!!


I used a new method when I co-washed last night and my hair is amazingly SOFT and very moisturized!!! My hair takes more conditioning because it is very coarse and dry, especially during the winter... Anywho, long story short, I used Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner


VO5 Clarifying Conditioner (Kiwi Lime Squeeze)

Suave Professionals Conditioner Almond and Shea Butter



All together these three worked pretty well. I use the VO5 because it is a great/cheap conditioner! The Garnier Fructis conditioner is geared toward treating my color and maintaining shine and health of color treated hair! Lastly, the Suave conditioner is SWEET! It moisturizes like something serious and it's cheap also! Plus it smells great and it is definitely a staple product :-) My hair feels great right now.


Be FREE, Be NATURAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment