Thursday, July 14, 2011

Naturalista Feature!



This natural diva requested me on Facebook & I was instantly drawn to her! I sent her a message and asked if I could feature her on my blog because I admire her confidence & bravery with her natural journey! 
Here is what she had to say!

Name: Qwayasian Howard 

Looking at other females with natural hair at their age which wasn't sixteen looked amazing on them.So I gave it a thought. What if I went natural? Reasons for me going natural was the breaking point of having that constant need of a relaxer and the pain of burning. Being Natural, now, I don't have to worry about that. My mom is also natural and I love her hair so when I told her I wanted to go natural she was all for it. She gave me the confidence that I would look pretty with my natural curl patterns. Having my hair cut so short, I have the attitude that I really don't care if people like the fact that I cut my hair. All I would say was "your not brave enough". So far, I love my hair in its natural stage. Some say Nappy, I say Natural! A long journey awaits me. 16 And NATURAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment